Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Crikey, that was a hard run today! I knew this program wouldn't be easy, but I didn't realise I'd find it so hard from the start.

Somewhere along the course today I realised that this program says Run #3 each week is a long run. It does not say it is an EASY long run. I suppose starting the program at week eight doesn't help either.

In any case today was a 13km run at HMP (Half Marathon Pace) +12 sec/km. The course I did is mostly downhill for the first half and, consequently, the second half is gradually uphill ... just when you don't need it!

But, managed to run 63.54min against a target of 63.42min so essentially right there. But it was no gentle Sunday morning stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP