Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still sore, worrying me now.

Went for another run tonight. Had put it off for a day as the weather here in Melbourne has been shizen-housen recently. But could not defer any more so went out in the cold and rain tonight. Actually not that bad. Fun even?

Except for my calves.

Even though they feel great day-to-day, when I start to run they really give me a reminder that they are still recovering. Cruised just over 6km tonight at 5min/km pace, felt pretty easy aerobically, but gosh the calves hurt.

Not sure the best way to address this one. I guess stretching and massage would be good starters. Am getting increasingly nervous as my 16-week marathon program is only a week away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP